If you’re planning to open a new coffee shop then make sure that you have a nice plan ready. It is important to focus on the convenience and comfort of the visitors. Speedy service can lead to fruitful results as most of the consumers like to have their order on time. Most of the customers would come either early in the morning or during the evening. So you need to plan it out perfectly. The walls, ceilings, and even the gate should have a creative design in order to catch the eyes of the young customers.
Poor plan and bad design can slow down the service and it will ultimately turn off the customers. First, you need to focus on designing the counters and placing the espresso machines. Once you’re finished with this your focus should be on the seating areas. It is important to make the customer feel comfortable. It is important to present the electrical plan that focuses on all the electrical outlets. This will also include important information that includes ampere, voltage, circuits, phase, etc. Along with basic electrical design, you also need to focus on other areas like the HVAC electrical output, extra lighting, and even outdoor lighting designs.
Plumbing plan is also an important aspect of a good coffee house. Water source is one of the make requirements of any restaurant or espresso bar. Water heaters, drains, grease inspector, water purification and other areas requiring water resource require prior attention. Make sure that you have proper plumbing work done or it can lead to a long term financial problem. You cannot expect to have a plumber working regularly in your coffee shop. Strategically placing the basin for the customers to use them is one of the most important aspects while designing the plan.
Storing coffee beans can be one of the most difficult jobs for the producers. It is important to know the process clearly in order to store coffee beans and increase their shelf life. Following tips can be really helpful in storing the coffee beans properly:
- You might be surprised to know that stored green beans are also a form of aged coffee.
- Green beans of coffee should be stored in a dry place and they can last more than ten years.
- Once green beans start aging they gain body and lose their acidity
Storage ideas for consumers
- Once the packet of coffee is opened it loses its flavor in two weeks. It is always a nice idea to buy coffee bags frequently.
- If coffee beans are stored properly after being roasted then they can last up to four weeks.
- In order to store unused coffee, you should focus on storing them in the bag in which they had been stored when they were packaged.
- Coffee bags should be placed away from light and kept inside an airtight container. It is important to store them in a cool place and away from moisture.
- There are special bags made for roasted coffee that keep the roasted coffee fresh and don’t have any negative effect on the taste of coffee.
- It is important for you to know that coffee beans tend to be porous. They have the capacity to absorb moisture fast. Since they are perishable, it is important to make sure that they don’t lose the flavor quickly.
- There are tricks that can help in extending the freshness of unopened bags. Placing the specialty coffee bags in the deep freezer and closing them tightly helps in keeping the coffee fresh. This step also helps in out-gassing coffee beans.
Coffee comes with various health benefits that you might be unaware of. It consists of caffeine but it can help in easing pain and going through a proper weight management regime.
Improvement in physical performance
Caffeine has the capacity to increase epinephrine in blood. If you are going through a difficult work schedule or you are planning a workout schedule then you should include coffee in your plan. The improvement of epinephrine increase adrenaline in blood and gives the strength required to workout effectively.
You can see caffeine in almost all the supplements that help in reducing fat. Coffee can provide you the required energy and at the same time, it can help you in burning fat. Though excess caffeine can be bad for the body but drinking coffee after a gap of few days can be really good. You need to plan it out.
Coffee can also help in reducing pain in the muscles. If you face from pain in the muscles and tissues after your workout schedule then coffee can help you in getting rid of the pain.
Depression is a serious problem and it is important to deal with it properly. Most of the doctors suggest coffee to the people who suffer from depression. In a study at Harvard University, it was found that people who drink coffee have 20% fewer chances of suffering from depression.
Lower the risk of cancer
Colorectal and liver cancer can be avoided by drinking coffee.
Coffee has been useful in fighting diabetes too. Type 2 diabetes has been a big problem around the world. There are more than 300 million people who suffer from type 2 diabetes. Coffee drinkers have significantly fewer chances of suffering from Type 2 diabetes.